I come from a professional dance background originally and during that time I also took up the Korean Martial Art; Taekwondo and qualified as a 3rd degree black belt.
After retiring from dance I moved into group fitness instruction and went on to qualify as a Personal Trainer shortly thereafter. I am also on the national UK team for Les Mills as a presenter and trainer.
I have a broad range of experience and knowledge from all these different fitness areas and can help a wide variety of people with different fitness goals. All programmes are tailored to the individual's requirements.
Call me today to set up a free 30-minute consultation or to discuss your enquiry in further detail. I look forward to speaking to you soon!
YMCA Diploma in Personal Training Level 3:
- YMCA Exercise and Fitness Knowledge Level 3
- Advanced Fitness Training & Gym Programming
- Client Health Assessment and Screening
- Older populations
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Training in Alternative Environments
- Core Stability
- Les Mills UK National Presenter & Trainer
- Les Mills BodyBalance Elite Instructor
- Les Mills BodyJam Elite Instructor
- Les Mills Sh'Bam Instructor
I also hold the following fitness-related qualifications:
- 3rd Degree Black Belt WTF Taekwondo
- I.S.T.D. Advanced Modern Theatre Dance/Tap/National
- Appointed persons First Aid Course covering CPR
- REPS member at Level 3